Thursday, April 1, 2010

His Story

I was sitting in class on Monday and my teacher wrote "History" on the chalkboard. Someone in my class blurted out "Hey! History looks like his story!" There were a few "Oh ya, that's cool," but I didn't say a word.

I could tell by the way he said "his story", he meant 'his' story, but thought of it more as 'His' story. If you think about it, history really isn't anything except God's story. He planned (and still plans) everything that happened. All the wars, battles, and discoveries that have ever taken place were all part of God's plan.

If you open up to my history section in my school notebook, it's labeled "His story". I go to a private school, so this doesn't, but for you 'public-schoolers' next time your history teacher brings up evolution just remember this: None of that is part of His story.

4 comments:

  1. wow our bible work sheets say that! your like as intelligent as a bible worksheet editor

    -colin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured someone had already thought of this, Colin. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete