Monday, April 5, 2010

HTL-Catchafire by:Toby Mac

In the song "Catchafire" by Toby Mac, he says "...I'm feelin' luke warm like the water in my tub..."

My youth pastor has been preaching off of the book Crazy Love, by Francis Chan, and it talks about being lukewarm in most of the chapters. Mark Smith (my youth pastor) continued asking us the question "are you lukewarm?" It was followed by a long silence, on most occasions. Revelations 3:16 reads "So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold- I am about to spit you out of my mouth." I wish I could say I try my hardest to keep myself from being lukewarm, but I don't. For most of us, we are lukewarm for a majority of our lives. I always picture God spitting me out onto the floor. I don't know if you've ever had a lukewarm drink, but they are pretty terrible. So ask yourself "am I lukewarm?"

No comments:

Post a Comment